Friday, July 31, 2009

Ouch!!

The picture doesn't show very clearly, but this is blisters all across Camerons' four fingers and the top of his palm. He touched the exhaust on the lawn mower. This was actually taken this morning so it looks a lot better than it did yesterday after it happened. He cried for about 3 hours and wouldn't let me get more than a few inches away from him. I felt so bad for the little guy and wished I could take away his pain. He finally passed out at about 5:45 pm and slept through the night. That was a blessed thing! This morning he woke up and said, " Mom, it's all better now!" I'm so glad he is not hurting anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Geez girl - I thought residency with 5 was tough! I totally sympathize with the grocery store bit. I now hate the grocery store. It was so fun to find your blog through Hallie. Your family is adorable and you look great! Can't believe your finishing up. Yeah! Trish

    ReplyDelete