Sunday, October 11, 2009

He still impresses me....

These are the latest of Johns' paintings.

It is interesting to me that it took this long for him to discover this beautiful talent of his! He's always been artistic, but his level of ability with oil painting for someone whose never done it before is pretty amazing in my opinion!


Many more to come..........
I am very behind on my blogging so I am hoping to make up for it by frequently blogging throughout the next week or so! We'll see how that goes!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Who knew? Those are impressive. Janice is hoping to take some art classes and tap into her inner artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..give him a *Hi5* for me...those are awesome. I love it when you update your blog..I'll be looking forward to your new posts...Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is impressive.. and he just started this??? Amazing! I wish I could pull that kind of talent out of my hat!

    ReplyDelete